Toxicology Diagnostics Testing
Advanced Medical Diagnostics of Texas now offers both Urine Toxicology and Oral Fluid Toxicology testing. Our toxicology panels enable doctors to make more informed decisions about the medications they prescribe. It also allows them to monitor dangerous substance levels in patients prescribed medications that are either potentially habit-forming or are dangerous at levels above the prescribed dose. You should use Toxicology Testing to…
- Find out if a medication is working as expected.
- Assist with medication management and monitoring.
- Avoid accidental overdose and/or addiction to controlled substances.
- Make sure your patients are taking the medications as prescribed (using quantitative results).
- Preventing harmful drug to drug interactions by identifying any drugs present that were not prescribed. This is essential to maintaining the clinical health of patients being treated for drug abuse, being prescribed controlled substances, & prescribed medications that build up in the body over time.
- Help reduce the number of patients taking “Community Abused Drugs” while they are also taking medications prescribed to them by a doctor.
- Helps prevent the diversion of drugs. Drug diversion refers to the the illegal distribution or abuse of prescription drugs or their use for purposes not intended by the prescriber. An average of 91 Americans die from opioid overdose every single day. Accidental drug overdose is the number one cause of accidental death in the United States, and people are most likely to get these drugs from a friend or relative.
Our toxicology tests provide our clients with the highest standard of testing currently available. This is a minimally invasive, painless test. It requires either a urine sample or a saliva sample. Results are typically available within 1-2 weeks.
Schedule Your Diagnostics Test
We offer the convenience of mobile testing for a small fee of $25