Toxicology Diagnostics Testing
Advanced Medical Diagnostics offers both Urine Toxicology and Oral Fluid Toxicology. Our Toxicology testing enables doctors to monitor dangerous substance levels, enabling them to make informed decisions on medications. Our results are more organized and easier to read for physicians with rule based logic and drug testing history added.
You should use Toxicology testing to…
- Find out if the medication is working as expected
- Medication Management and monitoring
- Avoid accidental overdose or addiction to controlled substances
- Make sure your patients are taking the medications as prescribed (quantitative results)
- Preventing harmful drug to drug interactions are essential to maintaining the clinical health of patients that are in treatment.
- Make sure your patients don’t take any Community Abused Drugs when they take medications prescribed to them.
- Prevent the diversion of drugs
91 Americans die from opioid overdoses every day. Accidental drug overdose is the number one cause of accidental death in the U.S. People are most likely to get their pills from a friend or relative. Over 17% of people with these prescriptions were prescribed them by doctors.